Structured Frame or Frame using XML training

Subject: Structured Frame or Frame using XML training
From: "Claire Conant" <Claire -dot- Conant -at- Digeo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:21:25 -0700

Hi all,

I'm interested in taking some classes in FrameMaker using XML or a class
in Structured FrameMaker. I would classify myself as an intermediate
Frame user. I've been using FrameMaker for almost three years now.

I'm in the Seattle (Washington, USA) area. Anyone know of any resources
for classes in this area, other than the San Francisco, CA classes
offered by Microtype? That may be an option, but we want to find
somewhere more local first. I'm also checking out the local universities
and community colleges.

Thanks for your help.

Claire Conant
Technical Editor