Conference

Subject: Conference
From: "Erica Sullivan" <docudiva -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:28:55 -0400

I know they say there's no such thing as a stupid question but I'm about to ask one. What happened to the InterChange Conference? When was the last one? Is anyone thinking about restarting them now that the market is recovered/recovering?

I admit, I've been out of the loop for a while.

Thanks.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com