Re: EC Help Authoring Software Question

Subject: Re: EC Help Authoring Software Question
From: Suzette Leeming <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: susan -dot- jelus -at- daytonrcs -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:43:13 -0500

I'd like to echo what Esther said. I have been using it since approx.
May 2005 and am quite impressed with how easy it is to learn, the
flexibility of outputs, etc.

Previous documentation at the company was in winhelp format, from Word
documents. I converted the documents to RTF format and brought them
into Help & Manual. I didn't mind the time formatting, etc., because
the documentation basically needed a complete rewrite, and that give
me the opportunity to do so.

I highly recommend the company and the software.

Suzette Leeming
Technical Writer
Stouffville, Ontario

On 11/16/05, Esther Boal <eboal -at- equisys -dot- com> wrote:
> Hi Susan,
>
> I am currently a Help & Manual user, and have been for over a year. As
> we have several large projects, I have devoted a lot of my time to
> getting to grips with the product and would highly recommend it.
>
> Advantages:
> - Great support both using an independent forum and support team.
> - Flexibility in output type.
> - Easy to use interface (much improved in the newest version.

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/archiver%40techwr-l.com