RE: Dreamweaver Storyboard?

Subject: RE: Dreamweaver Storyboard?
From: "Pradeep" <ninkozi -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:10:24 +0530

A quick question: Is it necessary to use Dreamweaver for this? Perhaps you
can explore generating the HTML directly from Framemaker?
The HTML created by Framemaker is controlled by the HTML mapping tables in
the reference pages, so you can do quite a bit of customization there.
In addition, you can try using the Webworks stuff that comes with Frame
nowadays. I haven't tried it so I don't know how effective it is.
Bye,
Pradeep

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/archiver%40techwr-l.com