Re: My CTO likes the MSDN help

Subject: Re: My CTO likes the MSDN help
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:53:23 -0500

Look at Ndoc (ndoc.sourceforge.net) for API docs for .NET assemblies.
Within Ndoc is a MSDN documenter that you cna probably harness to get
the look and feel of the MSDN site. As for hosting the Help and
deploying it, it gets tricky. MS hosts their docs online using a
myriad of technologies, none of which are cheap. I've looked into
doing something similar in the past, but the full language query
alone, despite filtering and layered access, is pricey.

--
Bill Swallow
42.8162,-73.7736