Keep it on technical communications

Subject: Keep it on technical communications
From: "Johnson, Tom" <TJohnson -at- starcutter -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 13:33:57 -0500

Hey Gang,

Lisa is not able to monitor the list as closely as she would like for a while so I'm jumping in, but I'm stopping short of invoking the 'ADMIN' in the subject line. We're straying here. Can we keep it focused on technical communications and not criticize grammar and spelling mistakes. So please LOSE the 'lose vs. loose' thread.

Also, Mr. Hamilton apologized for the inconvenience people are experiencing downloading the Madcap preview. Please knock off the disparaging remarks, even if they are meant to be a 'joke'.

Thanks,

Tom Johnson