Ultimate SOURCE On CaptializatioN Rules?

Subject: Ultimate SOURCE On CaptializatioN Rules?
From: Tony Markos <ajmarkos -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 12:08:20 -0700 (PDT)

To all listserv members:

Can you recommend an ultimate source on
capitialization rules - especially for editing
buzzword and acronymn heavy software documentation
where the original writers went "Caps Crazy"?

As I am both lazy and cheap, I would prefer an on-line
resource. However, if I really have to, I will make a
trip to the library.

Thanks,

Tony Markos

http://mail.yahoo.com