RE: New Software Recommendations/Ideas

Subject: RE: New Software Recommendations/Ideas
From: "Karen L. Zorn" <k -dot- zorn -at- zorntech -dot- com>
To: "'Barry Campbell'" <barry -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com>, "'Joe Malin'" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:20:55 -0700

Structured FM is all well and great and suits many applications for TW
departments larger than 1 or 2 writers with the need to export to the web
and other applications. But I'm concerned that Adobe is forgeting those of
use who use FM in small companies and are usually the TW department of 1,
and that is a temporary type of thing. For those types of jobs, I prefer
unstructured FM. I can document the template and leave instructions for
whomever may follow in my footsteps. It is probably easier to get a
contractor experienced with unstructured than structured when the docs need
revisions.

Karen L. Zorn
Zorn Technologies, Inc.
Mesa, AZ