Re: Firefox vs IE - help

Subject: Re: Firefox vs IE - help
From: John Garison <john -at- garisons -dot- com>
To: Elizabeth J Allen <eja -at- samurai -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 11:22:11 -0400

Entering into this late ...

If you know CSS, are familiar with it and use it frequently, it's pretty
easy to set up, modify, and use. If not, it's a learning curve involving
several books and heaps of trial and error. If I were doing something
for a friend, I'd use whatever was easiest for me and provided a decent
result.

So, if it were me, I'd use CSS. For Lauren, it's tables. Only geeks like
us would ever dream of doing View Source to see how it was done, anyway.

Have a great wedding!

John G

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList