Re: Input

Subject: Re: Input
From: "Kathleen MacDowell" <kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com>
To: "Keith Hood" <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 19:37:26 -0500

After working in the garden and hot sun, nothing is more refreshing
than a cold Guiness Extra Stout. I dislike most other beers (mostly
favor chardonnay). But a satisfying glass of wine has too much kick
when I'm hot and tired and need rehydration (yes, I'm a light weight),
and beer seems to be the solution. I feel like it has vitamins,
especially beer, but that could well be rationalization.

Tequila: yum but deadly

Wow, an OT topic I can participate in :-)

Regards,

Kathleen

apologies if you get a double post, I'm having "From" issues.

Kathleen MacDowell
www.writefortheuser.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList