Bloated MS Word File

Subject: Bloated MS Word File
From: "Jelus, Susan" <Susan -dot- Jelus -at- ncr -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:52:49 -0400

Hello everyone.

We have a problem with a bloated MS Word 2003 file. We have tried all
the standard tricks, such as deleting the last paragraph symbol and
copying everything into a new Word file. The documentation has about 40
screen captures in it. But is at least 4 times the size of other,
similar files. The template was created with an earlier version of Word.
Does anyone have any ideas about how we might discover and fix the
problem?

I'm on the digest. So please reply directly to me as well as to the
list.

Thanks very much for your help.

Susan Jelus
NCR Corporation