RE: GIMP <> TIF layers

Subject: RE: GIMP <> TIF layers
From: "Ed" <hamonwry12 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <chrismorton11 -at- gmail -dot- com>, "'Gene Kim-Eng'" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 15:14:49 -0400

I don't know if it supports multi-layer TIFF, but I often find paint.net as
a comparable replacement to the GIMP.

www.getpaint.net.

It is possible that there is a plug-in for it.

I often find that creating a layer that covers the existing text with the
surrounding background color, and then simply inputting the new text, is a
quick and dirty way around this.

Good luck!
-=Ed.

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/