RE: Follow-up to question about getting feedback from users

Subject: RE: Follow-up to question about getting feedback from users
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "'Robert Lauriston'" <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 11:31:18 -0700

Then you shouldn't sell that feature in your help for your users.

Adobe and Microsoft, at least, are doing exactly this with their help files.
If this upsets you, I suggest you start tracking what help is being tracked
in the products you purchase and then let the manufacturer know you don't
like it.

sharon

Sharon Burton
MadCap Software Product Consultant
Managing your content, one topic at a time
www.anthrobytes.com
951-369-8590
IM: sharonvburton -at- yahoo -dot- com
Twitter: sharonburton