Re: Translation costs are too high - need CMS for localization

Subject: Re: Translation costs are too high - need CMS for localization
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Ben Davies <bdavies -at- imris -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:47:07 -0700

I really don't think you're going to find something free that will do what
you want without requiring enough hands-on configuration that the cost of
your hours will exceed the money you would have spent for a commercial
system. Or just letting your localization vendors do it. There's a reason
why Microsoft outsources its localization instead of doing it in-house.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help