Re: tech writing recruiters

Subject: Re: tech writing recruiters
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: John Allred <jack -at- allrednet -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 10:28:04 -0700

It's not unheard of, but I think it's pretty rare these days except for
executive positions. In-house recruiters, either company employees or
contractors, and web sites like Monster that hiring companies can subscribe
to in order to search and view resumes of candidates, have largely replaced
exclusive recruiters at the staff level.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help