RE: Screencaps not faithful [SOLVED]

Subject: RE: Screencaps not faithful [SOLVED]
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 08:11:48 -0400

After a couple of people have reminded me, off-list (maybe on, too... I'll see when Postini sends its spam report :-) ) that it might be a video driver thing, I updated from nVidia just now.

Problem solved.

Sorry about the false alarm. I now recall that I fiddled with drivers last year when trying some software or other. Never had cause to fiddle them back until yesterday...

or disclosing it.

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help