RE: Having fun with your resume - good idea/bad idea

Subject: RE: Having fun with your resume - good idea/bad idea
From: "Will Husa Documentation Solutions" <will -dot- husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 20:12:26 -0500

This would be a good example of researching a company prior to submitting a
resume to them. If the target company is known to be a creative company,
then submitting a creative resume would place you at the top of the pile.

During the job interview would be another way to discover the culture of the
company. If the culture is progressive, then you could always send a
creative Thank You note to keep your name on top of the selection pile.

Will Husa
Technical Writer
Will Husa Documentation Solutions
Phone: 708.927.3569
Skype ID: william.husa
will -dot- husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com