RE: Having fun with your resume - good idea/bad idea

Subject: RE: Having fun with your resume - good idea/bad idea
From: "Will Husa Documentation Solutions" <will -dot- husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 20:23:01 -0500

I once joked to a recruiter that if I listed all the short term contract
jobs that I've performed in the past few years, then my resume would be a
dozen pages long instead of just two.

That's the point: You don't need to list everything.

However, if a short contract job accomplished something that you're really
proud of, then go ahead and list it. That also applies to jobs that added to
your skill set. You only need to list those opportunities that stand out.

Will Husa
Technical Writer
Will Husa Documentation Solutions
Phone: 708.927.3569
Skype ID: william.husa
will -dot- husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com