RE: Outlook, thunderbird, or...

Subject: RE: Outlook, thunderbird, or...
From: "Janoff, Steven" <Steven -dot- Janoff -at- ga -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, Lauren <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 19:01:41 -0800

I look forward to the day when the giant solar flare disrupts the electromagnetic field and erases all digital communications on Earth, so that I don't have to worry about where I'm archiving my e-mail anymore. But it can't just happen to me, 'cause then I'm screwed. It has to happen to all of us, bringing us back to the days of yore when we can just sit and read (books) and figure it out all over again.

I have been sandpapering my knuckles to prepare for that day.

Steve