RE: Large Documents in Word

Subject: RE: Large Documents in Word
From: Lynne Wright <Lynne -dot- Wright -at- tiburoninc -dot- com>
To: Dan Goldstein <DGoldstein -at- nuot -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L (techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 18:22:07 +0000

Oh yeah... gotcha on the "accept and reject all changes" concept. I don't use that feature for docs that I work on alone, but sometimes I am compelled to use it so that reviewers at the other end can see/approve the changes I'd made.

In terms of graphics, I'm still generally using .gifs (because I can also use them in RoboHelp files; and I've generally had resolution problems with newer formats such as .pngs in both Word and Help) and some .emfs. Average image size is 50-75 KB; I haven't noticed whether the crashes occur on the bigger pix or not. And as it turns out, I AM anchoring my graphics; as for linking, I'll give it a whirl.

Thanks again.