Re: Sigh - yet another weird RoboHelp problem

Subject: Re: Sigh - yet another weird RoboHelp problem
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: Keith Hood <bus -dot- write -at- gmail -dot- com>, techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 16:32:23 -0700

That sort of random browser incompatibility is why I migrated from
FrameMaker + RoboHelp to FrameMaker + WebWorks ePublisher Pro at my
last job.

That said, if you put the help on a web server instead of opening it
from the file system, the problem would likely go away. XAMPP is an
easy web server to install on Windows for such testing.

https://www.apachefriends.org