Re: What do you call policy/process/procedure structure?

Subject: Re: What do you call policy/process/procedure structure?
From: Monique Semp <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: Shari Punyon <sharipunyon -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 17:32:53 -0700

Bingo! I was going to add to my earlier reply that when I said that
this work was routine tech writing, I wasn't devaluing the work. I was
elevating the value that a senior or consulting tech writer brings.
Junior or "regular" tech writers generally can't undertake this work.
But as a consulting tech writer, creating this structure is my bread
and butter. (Not that I feel that I"m paid way too much money, though.
I work all the time like a "regular" job. :-).
--
So be sure in your LinkedIn profile and job applications that you're
showing that you have experience with these higher-value deliverables

On 4/21/20 5:21 PM, Shari Punyon wrote:

I've never been anywhere before where at least a basic structure
hasn't been in place, and you just fill in which actual documents
you need. I think of that type of thing being something where people
pay way too much money to have some outside firm tell them what to
do.
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development | https://techwhirl.com