Re: What do you call policy/process/procedure structure?

Subject: Re: What do you call policy/process/procedure structure?
From: Shari Punyon <sharipunyon -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Monique Semp <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 20:21:10 -0400

Yeah, I've often put that together for the actual documentation, but I
think of the "Process/Procedure" world as separate I guess, because it is
generally part of an overarching "the way we run our company" type of
thing. I've never been anywhere before where at least a *basic* structure
hasn't been in place, and you just fill in which actual documents you need.
I think of that type of thing being something where people pay way too much
money to have some outside firm tell them what to do.

Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development | https://techwhirl.com