Re: Note taking ap or application

Subject: Re: Note taking ap or application
From: Lin Sims <ljsims -dot- ml -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: lists -at- soph-text -dot- com
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 07:41:49 -0400

I haven't used it myself, just knew someone who did. If I read the
description correctly, the software will convert anything you write down on
the special paper to digital format (text or graphic) and output into a
variety of formats and, of course, you can transfer both the written and
audio information to a computer and use their software to do things with
it.

But like I said: haven't used it myself, no idea how well it does (or
doesn't) work. It just looked as if it might be a solution for what John
wants to do, since I'm unaware of any app for touchscreens that could.

Unless maybe a Wacom tablet? I mean, they're used by artists to create
digital images. I have no idea if they'd work for taking text notes also.

--
Lin Sims
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development | https://techwhirl.com