Re: Note taking ap or application

Subject: Re: Note taking ap or application
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 12:33:03 -0700

Hey John,

I assume you have a stylus? Microsoft OneNote is free and has had great
tablet support for the past decade and a half. You can write by hand and
search can find text without needing to be converted to text.

One other aspect I enjoyed: After recording audio at the same time as
taking notes, during playback, just tap a note scribble to jump to that
point in the audio where you wrote that note.

I'm sure other apps have entered the fray, but that's basic, and readily
available.

A friend showed me this paper-like tablet which also looks pretty
interesting. But I don't want more tools either.
https://remarkable.com/

-Tony

Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development | https://techwhirl.com