Re: TECHWR-L Digest, Vol 185, Issue 3

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest, Vol 185, Issue 3
From: "John McDermott, CPTD" <jjm -at- jkintl -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 10:23:50 -0700

Yes. I need one here, primarily to address the payment of gross receipts tax and an occupancy tax.

Subject: Business License for contractors

Hi there, is anyone aware of a requirement for contractors to have a
business license for 1099 work?



John J. McDermott, CPTD (formerly CPLP)
Learning and Performance Consultant
jjm at 575/737-8556
Check out my blog posts at
Add an A for the Arts To STEM and get STEAM and a strong engine to move forward.

Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |


You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-
To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online magazine at

Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public email archives @

Previous by Author: Re: Agile Epics & Stories & TechPubs
Next by Author: Customers that make their own docs
Previous by Thread: Importing FM or RH Project into Madcap Flare: Pros/Cons?
Next by Thread: Salesforce help site

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads