Re: Agile Epics & Stories & TechPubs

Subject: Re: Agile Epics & Stories & TechPubs
From: John G <vwritert -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Annette Reilly <annetterieee -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 09:01:03 -0400

One of the additions we made to our Agile tracking software (we use Jira)
was to add a "Requires change to user documentation " checkbox for epics
and stories. It certainly helps us find things we need to track.

I'm doing a session at the STC Summit on Making Agile Work for You FWIW.

Carla - I think I remember you from DDI back in the day ...

JG