Internet Protocol Addressing

Subject: Internet Protocol Addressing
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1993 19:11:26 EDT

I'm a freelance technical writer currently developing standards and
guidelines for a client who's just obtained a Class B Internet Address.

If any of you have developed similar guidelines, please send an e-mail
message to my ID. Specifically, I need information on assigning subnet
numbers.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Lori Lathrop
INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com
Lathrop Media Services
P.O. Box 808
Georgetown, CO 80444
(303)569-2312