Help with man pages

Subject: Help with man pages
From: Kathy Viaropulos <kathyv -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1993 11:23:36 EDT

Hi folks. Does anybody out there have experience with creating
man pages for the HP-UX operating system? Specifically, I'm
looking for information about how HP-UX handles man vs. cat files.
I heard a rumor that HP-UX will purge my beautifully formatted
man pages after they've been there for some interval of time
defined by the operating system. If you know the answer to
this burning question :-) , please send me e-mail; I'm
kathyvi -at- ralvm13 -dot- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com -dot- Thanks!

(By the way, let me put in my personal vote for "e-mail". I
think the lower-case "e" looks friendlier than "E-mail".)

Kathy Viaropulos