Re: Company Style Sheets

Subject: Re: Company Style Sheets
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1993 10:32:00 EST

From: Linda Wolf <tscom010 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Comments: To: "Technical Writers List; for all Technical Communication issues"
SMTP-CCMail translator Ver: acm 2.73 8/18/93
-----
Linda writes:
****
I wonder if anyone out there would be willing to share their company's style
sheets by posting them - if they are not too long - or as attachments.
***

There's also an STC publication on designing and writing company style guides --
I forget what it's called, but your local chapter should have an order sheet
available, or you can e-mail me privately later and I'll get the title tonight.
Or Saul Carliner might know it off the top of his head -- Saul?

Bonni Graham
President. SDSTC