Re: Texas Bar-B-Que

Subject: Re: Texas Bar-B-Que
From: Steve Fouts <sfouts -at- ELLISON -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1993 14:12:14 CST

But nothing in this world compares to cold smoked salmon fresh from
the Northwest. I'm writing the Cold Smoked Salmon Technical Reference
even as we speak. Now get back to work! <Crack!> I mean it! Get back to
work or you're all fired! <Crack!> Humph! Slack off on my list will you!

Relax folks, just needed to try out my new .sig!
/ ___ __/__\ \ / / _\ Steve Fouts
/___ \| | ___\ | / __\ sfouts -at- ellison -dot- ti -dot- com
/_______/__|_______\_/________\ <insert boiler plate disclaimer here>
"In brief, she assumed that, being a man, I was vain to the point of
imbecility, and this assumption was correct, as it always is." H.L.Mencken