Degree question

Subject: Degree question
From: Alexander Friedlander <friedlac -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 1994 11:32:18 -0500

Teresa,

Here at Drexel University, our Technical and Science Communication majors
take a variety of courses in different fields. In addition to required
courses such as technical writing (basic and advanced), science writing,
editing, desktop publishing, document design, communication theory, and 2
or 3 co-ops/internships, our students have to take technical courses beyond
the basic university requirements (in the sciences or engineering). We also
encourage them to take elective courses in areas such as corporate
communications, information science, programming, film and video
production, graphics/computer graphics.

So I would recommend that you look around your university for courses in
other degree programs that would enhance and extend your skills.

Alexander Friedlander