Advanced Course

Subject: Advanced Course
From: Judy Francis <Judy_Francis -at- BAYLOR -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 1994 13:59:41 +0000

At Baylor University we are developing a second technical writing course. We
would like information from other universities about course content and texts.
We'd also like any suggestions from technical writers about what you think a
second course should contain. Currently, we offer five sections of our one
course--technical and professional writing. The texts we use are Lannon's
Technical Writing (6th ed.), Handbook of Technical Writing, and a research
manual. We would be most grateful for any information you could send. Thanks!

Judy Francis
judy_francis -at- baylor -dot- edu