Academic job opening

Subject: Academic job opening
From: WENDY <WARREN -at- VAX -dot- EDINBORO -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 1994 22:26:59 -0400

I'm just passing along this message for a friend:

Indiana University of Pennsylvania is seeking someone to teach graduate
level (and perhaps undergraduate) courses in Technical Writing. About
an hour from Pittsburgh, IUP has a program in Rhetoric and Linguistics
which draws students from all over the world, particularly because
students can attend summers only to obtain their doctorate. This position
will remain open, I am told, until they find the right person for the job,
although the search committee would like to fill the position starting
this fall. Contact:
Dept. of English, Graduate Studies
Search Committee Chair
Leonard Hall
Indiana University of PA
Indiana, PA 15705-1094
For more info, call: (412) 357-2263

Wendy Warren
warren -at- vax -dot- edinboro -dot- edu