Survey

Subject: Survey
From: MSTSACX -at- GSUVM1 -dot- BITNET
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 1994 08:22:51 EST

Someone asked whether her skills were weak or whether the job market was bad.
Without seeing your resume, making a distinction is difficult.

But I understand that the job market for tech writers in the Midwest has
been hit hard, especially in Indiana and Ohio. I suggest that you take
advantage of your STC membership and talk to the other people in your
chapter. They'll be able to advise you about the particular job situation
in your market as well as review your resume and suggest the types of jobs
you're most qualified for.

"
Saul Carliner Ph.D. Student
Instructional Technology Geo. State Univ.
Note new userid----> mstsacx -at- gsuvm1 -dot- gsu -dot- edu 404/892-3945