Possible April Fool's gag

Subject: Possible April Fool's gag
From: WENDY <WARREN -at- VAX -dot- EDINBORO -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 1994 17:56:07 -0400

I have no idea (although I suspect) whether this
is an April Fool's gag or not. However, as a former
sportswriter covering high school football games, I
would not be at all surprised if this were the
case! As long as I learned how to use, overuse, and
abuse dramatic words like "pounced," "trounced,"
and "massacred," I just spliced in the facts and
I had a sports story.
Who knows? ;->
W. Warren
warren -at- vax -dot- edinboro -dot- edu