Listowner msg:Re: enough of Andreas; how about you?

Subject: Listowner msg:Re: enough of Andreas; how about you?
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 3 May 1994 08:37:16 CDT

Pat (and all),
I don't consider this a reasonable request--frankly, I
don't see the rationale. I will be happy to finish
deleting all 60-odd messages concerning it, and forget
I ever saw it.

BTW, the list isn't technically a democracy. It is, or
attempts to be, a benevolent autocracy. ;-)
Eric
ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu

Subject: I've had enough of Andreas; how about you?
Author: Patrick O'Connell <patricko -at- eicon -dot- com> at SMTP
Date: 5/2/94 1:36 PM

I hereby publicly petition Eric J. Ray, listowner for techwr-l, to
immediately and at least temporarily, if not permanently, suspend the
subscription of Andreas Ramos to techwr-l. If you feel similarly, put a "me
too!" message on the list and wait for democracy to take its course. I
cannot in good conscience counsel sending mail directly to Eric J. Ray, the
the pun) avalanche of mail.

Pat O'Connell
|Patrick Brian O'Connell > Intermediate Technical Writer|
|Internet: patricko -at- eicon -dot- com < Eicon Technology Corporation|
|Tel: (H) 514-482-9279 > (B) 514-631-9825 x250|
------"Ciall agus neart">>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Strength and knowledge"-----.
|"At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and |
| charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained |
| the antidote." -- Emo Phillips |