Re: Looking for a Bibliography

Subject: Re: Looking for a Bibliography
From: Ray Bruman x2325 <rbruman -at- TURING -dot- RAYNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 13:37:33 PDT

> Thanks to Chris Jacobs for forwarding previous responses to my question.

> Kimberly

But this would make a nice start at a FAQ for the group.
I can't count how many times I've been asked

"How do you get started in tech writing?"
"Do you have to be really technical?"
"Should I get a degree?"
"What's the going rate for contract writers?"

Does anyone want to collect stuff for a FAQ?

Ray Bruman Cogito, ergo remuneror.
Raynet Corp.
rbruman -at- raynet -dot- com I think, therefore I am paid.
415-688-2325