Re: Looking for a Bibliography

Subject: Re: Looking for a Bibliography
From: rbruman -at- turing -dot- raynet -dot- com (Ray Bruman x2325)
To: TECHWR-L -at- OSUVM1 -dot- BITNET, kim -at- aspectdv -dot- com
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 94 13:37:33 PDT

From Ray Bruman:

But this would make a nice start at a FAQ for the group.
I can't count how many times I've been asked

"How do you get started in tech writing?"
"Do you have to be really technical?"
"Should I get a degree?"
"What's the going rate for contract writers?"

Does anyone want to collect stuff for a FAQ?

I'm going to do this anyway, so I might as well share the information. In the
meantime, anybody who'd like to contribute might send a note to me listing two
or three of their favorite books or articles on technical communication.
Include appropriate publication info.

My email address is kim -at- aspectdv -dot- com

Kimberly