Twin Cities contacts for STC?

Subject: Twin Cities contacts for STC?
From: Maryann Corbett <maryann -at- MNROSDP -dot- REVISOR -dot- LEG -dot- STATE -dot- MN -dot- US>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 1994 08:37:15 -0500

--------
Calling all STC members in the Minneapolis-St.Paul metro area:

The Twin Cities chapter of the American Society of Indexers is very interested
in arranging a joint meeting with the local STC group. I am the chapter's chair
this year, so it is my job to organize such a meeting, but I find I can't start.
The person who was identified for me as an STC contact is off campus and hard
to reach during the summer.

So I appeal to this list for help. Would any officers of a Twin Cities or
Minnesota STC group please get in touch with me to talk about a possible
joint meeting? Or if you know the names (and phone numbers or email addresses)
of those officers, would you send them to me?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Maryann Corbett
maryann -dot- corbett -at- revisor -dot- leg -dot- state -dot- mn -dot- us