Possible solution to job

Subject: Possible solution to job
From: Marilynne Smith <m -dot- smith182 -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 1994 04:43:00 UTC

>> Getting up to speed on a new WP

Actually, I'm so good at figuring out how to use text processors that even
the text processing department asks me to solve problems. I've solved
problems concerning text processors that I've never used, just by knowing
how similar software works.

Imagine my frustration then when an interviewer says "You don't know MAC?
Well, I'm sorry, but . . . " I thought MAC was supposed to be easy, so
what's the hang up?

I like your solution Elizabeth "first day free; that's about how long it
takes me to get up to speed on a new WP."

BTW, my latest "miracle" solution was one I learned on TECHWR-L - not to do
fast saves. I've discovered that most text processors share that bug and
we've fixed every text processor in sight.

Marilynne
m -dot- smith182 -at- genie -dot- geis -dot- com