Re: ISO 9000

Subject: Re: ISO 9000
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- MAILHUB -dot- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 1994 16:04:55 -0700

Chuck, I was at the same meeting and didn't agree with the speaker on
this issue either. I believe in producing quality work, with or without a
formal quality program.

;-{D

Marc A. Santacroce
Technical Writer/Trainer TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Drive
Oakland, CA 94612-3540
510-645-3469

santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six."