Re: Clogging the Net

Subject: Re: Clogging the Net
From: Marilynne Smith <m -dot- smith182 -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 1994 20:55:00 UTC

And I moved *to* Los Angeles in the middle of the riots and have been here
for everything else. Congratulations on your selection of a *leaving* time.

I too found the net a good source of information. As soon as I had
electricity, I was able to send word to my family by way of Genie. I could
do it quickly and Genie had dedicated lines out of the city so I didn't feel
I was hampering communication.

Marilynne
m -dot- smith182 -at- genie -dot- geis -dot- com