Re: Why Internships Indee

Subject: Re: Why Internships Indee
From: Marilynne Smith <m -dot- smith182 -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 1994 20:54:00 UTC

>> not enough students are aware of the possibility of an internship . . .

I think this is a case of the student needing to be proactive. Many large
companies hire summer interns - especially the children of people who work
for the company. The student needs to contact the Publications Departments
of these companies and ask.

Also, maybe the English Dept. isn't the place to find this information. I'd
contact the Technical Writing people.

Marilynne
m -dot- smith182 -at- genie -dot- geis -dot- com