(U) Jobs in Tucson, AZ

Subject: (U) Jobs in Tucson, AZ
From: Victoria Mathews <vmathews -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 17:50:01 EST

From: Victoria J. Mathews RCHVMW2(VJM) T/L 553-0231
533A/015-3-B205 Rochester, MN

Hi All! I'm posting this for a friend. He's a senior technical
writer and is moving to Tucson. Was wondering what the TW job
opportunities are? Can I put him in touch with someone that
can help him look?

Please respond directly to me, if you've got something. I get my
messages in digest form and don't want to scan for this. Thanks!

Regards, Victoria
Client Access writer \ Our greatest weakness lies in giving
vmathews -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com \ up. The most certain way to succeed
\ is always to try just one more time.