Is the Customer Always Right?

Subject: Is the Customer Always Right?
From: "David Blyth @second" <dsb -at- ALSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 14:47:14 PST

Arlen said...

>Be rational, be civil and courteous, and *don't* call your way a
>"better way" no matter how much you believe it. It's "another way."

I think Arlen is right. However, this still reminds me of a quote by a
Japanese Minister before the Kobe Quake.

"Our earthquake standards are safe. The United States earthquake
standards are different."

For those who don't know, most of the buildings left standing in Kobe
met California earthquake standards. The crumbled highway you saw on
TV met Japanese earthquake standards.

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer
Thomson Software Products
dsb -at- thomsoft -dot- com

My opinions are not necessarily those of my employer (but they should be).

Blodo Poa Maximus

PS. Please note change of email address!