human-computer interaction

Subject: human-computer interaction
From: Stuart Selber <sselber -at- HUBCAP -dot- CLEMSON -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 1995 10:48:34 -0500

I came across something that might be of interest. The association for
computing machinery special interest group on human computer
interaction <breath> has suggested curricula for four different
courses in human-computer interaction.

You can anonymous ftp them from <ftp.cis.ohio-state.edu>
[128.146.8.52] in either ASCII or RTF formats. The right directory
once you're there is /pub/hci/CDG. Below is the readme file explaining
the contents. There seems to be about 150 pages of material.

Stuart
Stuart A. Selber
Department of English
Clemson University 803-656-1677 (voice)
Strode Tower, Box 341503 803-656-1345 (fax)
Clemson, SC 29634-1503 sselber -at- hubcap -dot- clemson -dot- edu

http://marvin.clemson.edu (MAPC Program/under construction)
http://www.clemson.edu (Clemson University)