Re[2]: equipment standard?

Subject: Re[2]: equipment standard?
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 11:14:00 -0600

Almost on this subject: We've got a new broom around here who thinks nothing
worthwhile runs on any platform but Windoze. I'm beginning to see the writing on
the wall. Anyone know some good Mac shops looking for for either a programmer or
a writer (do both, skill level varies with evaluator)?

Reply directly to me, please, so we don't take up list bandwidth with personal
material.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 24