Nouns as verbs

Subject: Nouns as verbs
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 08:46:24 MST

I'm reviewing a reference guide. It contains the following--

"...use the arrow keys to cursor to the desired option, ..."

Curses.
(No comments required. Just thought I'd share it with
everybody.)

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=