Re: TECHWR-L Digest?

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest?
From: "Johnson, Mike C. @ SLG" <MCJOHNSO -at- SLC -dot- UNISYSGSG -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 17:33:00 MST

Yes, you can get digests on a daily basis. In fact, I've been meaning to do
that myself. According to Eric Ray, this is how you do it:

Send a message to LISTSERV -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE.EDU

Leave the subject line blank and type the following in the first line of the
message:

SET TECHWR-L DIGEST

----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: TECHWR-L Digest?
Date: Tuesday, February 21, 1995 6:43PM

Does anyone know if this listserv distributes a digest of postings on a
daily
basis? I belong to another list serv that does, and it really saves on
connect time and disk space.

If a digest is available, could someone please post the proper command to
start receiving them?

Audrey Choden
Training by Design
achoden -at- aol -dot- com
70471 -dot- 3700 -at- compuserve -dot- com